Monday, August 27, 2012

Work Smarter NOT Harder

Porcelain Cup and Pansies
6x6 Oil on Canvas
©2009 - SOLD
I had to rewrite this post twice after publishing as a result of the learning curve for formatting blog posts - very annoying, but lesson learned I hope.

The original post is about saving time and learning short cuts for posting images efficiently. Sounds boring, but when you learn that it will help stop the feeling of being overwhelmed, then it's exciting!

Daily Paintworks is one of the sites where artists post images, and I finally learned that I can format my blog posts so DPW will automatically pull images into my DPW gallery! It actually works!



See my DPW Gallery

So with a huge sigh of relief and a grateful heart, 'Thank you DPW' for helping make my life a little less stressful.


2 comments:

  1. Full of admiration for the way you painted this - especially the handle on your mug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, I noticed your blog included a reply link so I learned how to do this for my blog. I am not sure though if you actually receive the reply post. If so, please let me know.

      Also, thanks for your awesome comments.

      Roseanne

      Delete