Monday, January 28, 2013

Three for Three, and never a bad day in the Studio!

Well what do you know, I actually painted three little paintings three days in a row. Granted the first one took me 2 days, the these last two were one day ( couple hours) each, and I did have regular job work days in there too.

Red, Yellow and Blue
5 x 7 Oil on Canvas Panel
© 2013

The thought on this one was to paint with nearly raw colors - barely mixing anything, then stop, and promise myself to post it right away for the 30 day challenge. I accomplished my goal, but it felt a little frantic under the pressure and I still might have to go back and make a few adjustments.

Sigh... can never just leave it alone now can I?? ;o)

I'd like to add that even when I'm not 100% happy with the result, it is never a bad day in the Studio!


No comments:

Post a Comment