Friday, January 13, 2023

2023 Strada Easel Challenge - Day 13 - Grandma's Old Brown Teapot

 Day 13 #stradaeasel

Today, I just swapped out the teapot from yesterday and left the background - not good. I honestly need to work on a better setup with more color harmony, but I got a late start and had to get something posted to stay in the challenge. I'll do this one again, just not sure when.


This teapot is older than I am. It's a Price Kensington from England and belonged to my Grandmother. 



Something I'm realizing about painting everyday without much time to actually work on a setup. When it's not working very well, but there's not time to improve things - ya just have to let go of the ego and throw something together - fail, but learn something, and make the deadline. 


Unfinished - NFS 
Grandma's Old Brown Teapot
Oil on canvas sheet
©2023

No comments:

Post a Comment