Sunday, June 03, 2012

Lost and Not Found... Still Life

As some of you know, I moved last year and still unpacking to move in. Recently while going through my inventory, I was searching for a couple more small paintings that are earlier works from 2008. I couldn't find them, but did find a couple small images shown below on the left.

This was about the time I started doing smaller studies before a larger painting.
I noticed my brush work was a little different back then - mostly painted with bristle brushes, and the colors very chromatic - but using a limited palette.

I rememberd these were a lot of fun to paint so I thought I'd repaint them, and share new versions with you on ebay. Let me know what you think about the differences...



6 x 6 Oil on Canvas Panel
© 2008 - © 2012




6 x 6 Oil on Canvas Panel
© 2008 - © 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment