Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oranges for Sale!

This past week I bought some oranges that were the sweetest I've eaten in a very long time. I enjoyed every juicy bite.

I decided to paint a few of these to share with you... hope you can just imagine how sweet and juicy they taste. BTW, these are for sale on ebay...

I am also working with a few new colors on my palette. Prussian Blue (instead of Pthalo Blue) and Quinacridone Magenta (instead of Alizarin Crimson). I really like they effects of these two colors. I also understand that they are more stable colors, have to be really careful with the Prussian Blue and its high tinting strength. It makes a beautiful mix with the Ultramarine Blue for a little different tone.


6 x 6 Oil on Canvas Panel
© 2012




6 x 6 Oil on Canvas Panel
© 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment