Monday, August 13, 2012

'Where is the dang signup link?!

I worked in the technology industry for all of my past work life; and was one of the first designers to embrace the computer for graphics. However, spending time on the computer everyday, doesn't make me an expert by any means. I am sure most of you will agree technology is sometimes very confusing.

So my point is that I've been writing blog posts for awhile now and thanks to someone who who took a peek, it was called to my attention that I was missing a link and/or widget for anyone who might want to follow.

Seems so silly now, but I'll just bet this is the best time to add this feature since I am finally more comfortable actually writing and posting to my blog.

A huge thank you in advance for everyone who enjoys the posts and of course I always look forward to your comments.

 SOLD
One Peachy Rose
6 x 6 Oil on Canvas Panel
© 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment