Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yellow Poppies and Grapes

This is the last day of the 30 day paint challenge. Some of the artists painted something new every day and did a great job. For me it was do my best to simply paint every day and I made it for 25 of the 30 - something I haven't accomplished before!

I wanted to do one more so I could post on the last day of the challenge, and I might have to revisit this one for a few tweaks of course. ;o)

These yellow poppies are actually artificial, but I wanted to do something really bright and they fit the criteria. The grapes are real. Still working with red yellow and blue tones, but these are more varied in chroma than previous paintings.

Yellow Poppies and Grapes - SOLD
6 x 8 inches Oil on Canvas Panel
© 2013


Just a quick thanks to everyone who visits my blog to see what's new.
You are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment