Monday, September 30, 2013

Still Life - Blue Poppies with Yellow Ribbon

This was started several weeks ago, and just recently finished. I was looking for something simple to paint on a 5 x 7 canvas panel that I had for awhile and thought it should get used. I've got so much 'stuff' in my studio that it's a wonder I can find anything... but that's a discussion for another day.

Blue Poppies with Yellow Ribbon
5 x 7 Oil on Canvas Panel
© 2013
So this is ready to be posted on the last day of the 30 day challenge... I didn't make it everyday this time again, but it did get me painting at least some, and for that I'm grateful.

Along that line of thinking (painting daily), I read a book title 'The ONE Thing' authors Gary Keller and Jay Papasan. It's about achieving extraordinary results (also part of the title). If you are looking for a truthful straightforward read on doing your best at what you love, then I recommend reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment