Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pumpkin Oil Painting

I know, I know, It's been awhile...  since I last posted anything. Not because I didn't think about it, but I was quite occupied with many other activities. During that time, I even retired from Real Estate and went to Hawaii for a week! Completely unplanned, but a most needed break.
No computer, very little telephone, very little TV and all the other distractions that work life can bring. Loved spending time with my daughter and granddaughter. Helped put things in perspective, Oh yeah!

Anyway, I have a painting or two that havn't been posted yet. Partly because they were not finished. In fact, this one still needs to be signed.

I try to do one fall pumpkin painting each year. It seems a good measure of how my skills and materials are getting along together! ;o) So much to learn, so much to improve...
Eventually, when I do one I can reproduce for a seasons card series, I'll let you know!

Pumpkin in Blues
8 x 16 Oil on Canvas
© 2014/Fall
Call for Price



This painting was on the easel for quite awhile... a few changes here and there. I want to thank the critique group for their feedback too. That single blue petal decided the finish.
Need the signature now... and then the varnish.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment